The Best Time Travel Stories of the 20th Century - Larry Niven, Henry Kuttner, Connie Willis, Ray Bradbury, Charles Sheffield, John Kessel, Nancy Kress, Jack Dann, Theodore Sturgeon, Poul Anderson, Joe Haldeman, Harry Turtledove, Martin H. Greenberg, Richard Matheson, Jack Finney, R.A. Lafferty, Robert Silverberg, L. Spra All of these stories are reprints and I had already read some of them. The introduction is good and the books are in order by copyright date. The copyright dates are listed under permissions at the back of the book. Some of the older stories are dated and some suffered a bit by being the influence of later stories, which makes them very predictable. Don't give up if you don't like the first few, skip ahead a bit, then come back to the others. I only rate the ones I liked."Yesterday Was Monday" by Theodore Sturgeon. - 3 stars"Time Locker" by Henry Kuttner. - 3 stars"Time's Arrow" by Arthur C. Clarke. "I'm Scared" by Jack Finney."A Sound of Thunder" by Ray Bradbury. - 3 stars"Death Ship" by Richard Matheson."A Gun For Dinosaur" by L. Sprague du Camp. - 3 stars"The Man Who Came Early" by Poul Anderson. - 3 stars "Rainbird" by R.A. Lafferty. - 4.5 stars"Leviathan!" by Larry Niven. - 4.5 stars"Fire Watch" by Connie Willis. - 4.5 stars"The Pure Product" by John Kessel. - 3 stars "Timetipping" by Jack Dann. "The Anniversary Project" by Joe Haldeman. - 3.5 stars"The Price of Oranges" by Nancy Kress. - 4.5 stars"Sailing to Byzantium" by Robert Silverberg"Trapalanda" by Charles Sheffield. - 4 stars"Another Story or The Fisherman of the Inland Sea" by Ursula K Le Guin.