The Way of the Wizard - I've copied the contents from WorldCat and I'll only rate the ones I like. Contents: Introduction by John Joseph Adams --In the lost lands / George R.R. Martin -- 5 starsFamily tree / David Barr Kirtley -- 4 starsJohn Uskglass and the Cambrian charcoal burner / Susanna Clarke -- 3.5 starsWizard's apprentice / Delia Sherman -- 4 starsThe sorcerer Minus / Jeffrey Ford -- 3.5 starsLife so dear or peace so sweet / C. C. Finlay --Card sharp / Rajan Khanna -- 4 starsSo deep that the bottom could not be seen / Genevieve Valentine -- 3.5 starsThe go-slow / Nnedi Okorafor --Too fatal a poison / Krista Hoeppner Leahy --Jamaica / Orson Scott Card -- 3 starsThe sorcerer's apprentice / Robert Silverberg -- 3 starsThe secret of calling rabbits / Wendy N. Wagner -- 3 starsThe wizards of Perfil / Kelly Link --How to sell the Ponti Bridge / Neil Gaiman -- 3.5 starsThe magician and the maid and other stories / Christie Yant -- 3 starsWinter solstice / Mike Resnick -- 3 starsThe trader and the slave / Cinda Williams Chima -- 3.5 starsCerile and the journeyer / Adam-Troy Castro -- 3 starsCounting the shapes / Yoon Ha Lee --Endgame / Lev Grossman -- Need to read the Magician now. 5 stars Street wizard / Simon R. Green -- not nightside, but close 4 starsMommy issues of the dead / T. A. Pratt -- (Marla Mason) 5 starsOne click banishment / Jeremiah Tolbert -- 4 starsThe Ereshkigal Working / Jonathan L. Howard -- 4 starsFeeding the feral children / David Farland -- The orange-tree sacrifice / Vylar Kaftan -- Love is the spell that casts out fear / Desirina Boskovich -- 3 starsEl regalo / Peter S. Beagle -- 4.5 starsThe word of unbinding / Ursula K. Le Guin --The thirteen texts of Arthyria / John R. Fultz -- 3 starsThe secret of the blue star / Marion Zimmer Bradley -- I won a copy of this book through the goodreads first-reads program on 5/31. It came very quickly and was signed by the editor.