The Little Book of Talent: 52 Tips for Improving Your Skills - Daniel Coyle I won this book through the goodreads first reads program. Received this book - with postage due! Only 59 cents, but still! Why didn't they just send it media mail instead of first class? This is an uncorrected proof, so I can't quote it. I haven't read The Talent Code: Unlocking the Secret of Skill in Sports, Art, Music, Math, and Just About Everything Else. For art, Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You about Being Creative may be better. I definitely think this book would be a worthwhile read for many people. It's a very short book, most tips are one to two pages. It's divided into 3 sections; Getting started, Improving skills and Sustaining progress. It includes a further reading list, but no index. It's mostly about sports, music and other physical skills that I don't care that much about right now, but I think I may be able to use some of the tips to improve my photography skills. My biggest problem is that I don't care much about taking good pictures, but I have to learn in order to sell the jewelry I'm making.