Your Playlist Can Change Your Life: Ten Proven Ways Your Favorite Music Can Revolutionize Your Health, Memory, Organization, Alertness and More - Galina Mindlin;Don Durousseau;Joseph Cardillo I like the idea. The research seems sound. I didn't like the beginning very much. I had to skip around to get interested in the book. At the beginning it sounded like way too much trouble and the thought of listening to the same songs over and over didn't sound appealing to me. Some sections were very technical, I think sidebars could have been used for those details. I think it would have been better to start with the chapter about changing your mood. That's easier to understand. I think longer playlists with more songs would be easier to start with. They do eventually explain that you should vary the songs. I was disappointed that the insomnia advice was buried in chapter 10 and only suggested BMT (it's a therapy they are trying to sell and a website they are promoting) tracks. BMT was mentioned other places, but was really only explained and promoted in one chapter. Using their other methods, I could see a calming playlist being used before bed and whenever you can't sleep. I didn't like that there were three people speaking with one voice. I would have preferred knowing which POV I was reading. I do think it contains good information, but it might have been better for someone else to write the book based on their research. I won this through the goodreads first-reads program. It was an uncorrected advance copy.